Deeply rooted within the financial & banking services sector, Novel has the expertise and experience of leadership to support your business needs. In the fast pace world of financial services, we understand the need for delivery of absolute solutions.
Novel offers solutions based on evidence through data, experience and facts. We are proud to offer bespoke prescribed actions for your problems and manage the delivery of actions with a ‘Right First Time’ approach through a bespoke KPI suite to track progress and delivery an executive summary of benefits, gains and more importantly a final resolution.
Novel gets involved at all levels, offering a team of experts that can provide end to end business support in strategy, restructure, policy roll out, Control of 3rd party services, SLA, contract and audit for sign off, IT solutions including Cyber Space and Security and finally providing short term staffing needs to support your immediate business requirements.
Optimised strategies and deployment of them throughout the business is a bold but sometimes a necessary move. Change can be a traumatic experience for both management and staff. Often companies never really fully understand the concerns and impact until the changes are well underway.
What we can offer;
- Reviewing & validating your strategy, understanding the "pros & cons"
- Understanding and building the roll out plan, key milestones and KPI's
- Understanding your budgetary circumstances
- Employee Engagement and impact
- Ensure responsibilities are taken and met from all sides
- Providing capabilities in identifying opportunity in the markets
- Searching for market trends from historic or seasonal events
- Understand global events causing growth or slumps
- Providing end to end review of network security
- Understand the group integrated products, interactions and weaknesses
- Protocols for operations of 3rd party or internal script writers
- Patch script protocols, release and implementation
- Scenario setting to test resilience and firewalls
- Understand the group integrated products
- Ensure processes are defined and implemented
- Audit legacy processes and methods to ensure regulatory compliance
- Support teams to achieve desired compliance and certification
- Provision of skilled short or long term staffing needs
- Provide a performance managed solution ensuring stability
- Safe transition of select staffing into employment